Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Experience with Reebok EasyTone Shoes



I have had my Reebok EasyTone shoes for almost a year now. When I first got them I wore them almost everyday for 6 months. I didn't exercise in them or even take walks for the purpose of exercising - I just went about my day in the shoes. I was doing a lot of walking across campus from class to class may be about a mile or so in distance daily.

After my first day of wearing them my legs were fairly sore. After wearing them for almost 6 months consecutively I noticed significant results in my calf muscles and barely noticeable results in my gluts.
I really like the shoes, I think they are very comfortable and convenient for toning your calf muscles.

I also have the Reebok EasyTone flip-flops. I got them in April and wore them all summer. I have been using the EasyTone shoes for almost year now and my legs still get sore depending on the distance that I walk. My calf muscles seem to be remaining toned just from wearing the shoes. It doesn't seem like they shoes have stopped working even after a year now. I must say that I haven't been wearing them that regularly now and I know if I would wear them tomorrow my legs would be sore for sure. There doesn't seem that my legs are becoming immune to them at all.

In my opinion the wearer of the shoes has to at least have some muscle for the shoes to work. I don't think they would work for anyone over 200lbs with not a lot of muscle tone.

I was wearing the shoes while doing the p90x workouts, but I will not be wearing them anymore doing the workouts due to the research found in the article posted below which was found in The New York Times. 
I didn't feel that was getting any better of workout with them on regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment