Sunday, December 12, 2010

Aren't Cartoons Suposed to Be Funny?


I was looking for something to add to my blog - something cartoony and this cartoon really caught my eye.  I mean it's simple and when I first read it I laughed.  After thinking about it I don't think that this cartoon is really all that funny.  I think that it is sad because it is so true.  There are a lot of people out there getting upset over the numbers on the scale especially young women who have no reason to be bent out of shape over their body image but they are due to society and the pressure being put on young women today to look like celebrities. 

I just wanted to post this and tell everyone not to be concern with what the scales says - BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT BEING HEALTHY!  Being in good health is what matters most.  Learn to love the skin your in and accept it (is that a dove commerical or what)!

No comments:

Post a Comment