Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dum Dum Dum....

This will be my final blog post - my apologies to all my dedicated readers. The reason my blog is coming to an end is due to the fact that it was a project for a writing for the web course I was taking this semester - I don't think that I have ever mentioned that before. Our project was to pick a topic that you could blog about for 12 weeks at 1,000 words a week. I chose to do mine on p90x - I would not recommend this for any busy college student in their senior year. It was just too hard to commit to with everything else going on in my life. It is convenient however that now that the project is over I have tons of free time, which I guess makes total sense because it is the end of the semester.

With the idea of the semester coming to an end and having a lot of free time I think I am going to continue on with the p90x workout. Even though I will be continuing the workout - I will not be continuing this blog. Last week I finished phase one (I started over midway through) and I am about to go onto phase 2 this week. I am looking forward to phase 2 because I am really bored with phase 1 because I did it for over 6 weeks. I think it will go a lot better because when I was doing it for this project it seemed like I was putting too much pressure on myself and choking at the task - over thinking it I guess.

I do not think that I am going to be a p90x lifer or anything but I would just like to try finish it and say I gave it a shot - just because everyone is waiting on me to give up at any second. The truth is I don't really think that p90x was the right choice of workout for me. It was just way to intense and serious, which are not two qualities I look for in anything really. I'm more laid back and I think I need to find a workout like that after I finish p90x. I also just found Tony Horton to be extremely annoying.

Anyway, I can't really say that I have enjoyed blogging about p90x really at all and I am glad that it is finally over!

Happy holidays to all! And best of luck in your pursuit to getting fit!

1 comment: