Sunday, December 12, 2010

Last Week

Ok - Lets talk about last week! Last week I worked out everyday (believe it or not). I really pushed myself during the workouts because it was my last week in phase 1. I got up earlier than usual everyday had a protein shake and then did the workout. I was able to get them out of the way and go about my day and not have to worry around about when I would make time to squeeze them in.

I think that a big part of p90x is getting into a schedule or routine - I know I have been talking about that throughout this blog, but it really does make a huge difference. It seems that the more organized I am in other aspects of my life, the easier it is to incorporate p90x and get a good routine going. And I think that is most of the challenge to p90x - getting the rest of your shit together.

Even though I have become more organized in the rest of my life and getting on a schedule with the p90x workouts I am failing greatly when it comes to eating. At this very moment I am eating an ice cream sandwich. And I can't just eat one so this is one of the three that I will eat over the course of the night.

In addition to my ice cream sandwich binging - I have been being a fast food junkie all week and I love it. This is my biggest conflict with the p90x system. Oh if only I could do p90x, eat Burger King and Taco Bell everyday and still get an amazing body.  I really can't complain too much about my body though - I mean I'm still fitting comfortably in a 3/4.  I'm sure I'll be doing a lot of complaining in about 5-10 years when all these poor eating habits really start to catch up with me. But until then here is to fast food and hoping McDonalds or BK can come up with something soon that will top the McRib.

No comments:

Post a Comment