Sunday, December 5, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

Last week I did really well with the workout but I am struggling when it comes to eating again. I have been drinking more soda than ever in my entire life and eating junk food like no ones business (and really it isn't anyone's business). My guilty pleasure of last week was homemade oatmeal raisin cookies (my mom is super supportive of my diet), icecream, and 7UP - there are so many more, but these are the most memorable.

I'm hoping that once this semester is over I can start eating normal and healthy once again. This semester has been extremely stressful and that really increases my junk food intake.

Sticking to the P90X workout and diet has been just as stressful as school. And it seems like the more I focus on it the worse I do. It is almost like I am thinking about it too much and psyching myself out or something - does this happen to anyone else?

I look forward to your comments.  I hope everyone has a great week and resists the temptation of their own guilty pleasures! Here's to getting/being/staying fit!

2 comments:

  1. I am lucky that I'm not tempted by oatmeal raisin cookies. I despise pretty much any food that contains raisins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm I love oatmeal raisin cookies! My sister just made some yesterday and I've eaten way too many.

    ReplyDelete